Click image for larger version

Name:	osrasannouncement.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	159.4 KB
ID:	8406

The Start!!
    Rich Hogan
    OSRAS Founder, Administrator
    OSRAS President 2012-Present....120g,32" Trigger sump, Supreme 9.5 return pump, jebao wp-40 (I have to add another PH) Aquamaxx Skimmer

Getting the vendors, speakers, sponsor list is growing again,,,,Some raffle things already.....Apex, 2 Chillers, Red Sea tank, Marineland Tank, 4 Ro/dis plus more
    Rich Hogan
    OSRAS President 2012-Present....120g,32" Trigger sump, Supreme 9.5 return pump, jebao wp-40 (I have to add another PH) Aquamaxx Skimmer

Comment

Hi Everyone,
      The 2017 conference is fast approaching, with that in mind, I'm asking if anyone would be interested in volunteering to help me with the raffles. I start around midnight the 22nd, and work through the night setting up.
      Help is needed to unload the truck around 11pm and then right on through until all is done. Any help is greatly appreciated. Last year Hap showed up to help and it was like seeing an Angel appear! He was such a great help.

If you can't make it during the night, there's break down around 4:30 pm the 23rd. Right after the raffle. if you think you might be able to help out, post here or send me a message. I'll be so happy to hear from you! 😁😁😁
      Debbie

Comment

There have been members who have contacted and want to volunteer.
        Rich Hogan

Comment

i can help while the kids are sleeping.

Comment

• dMarina
            dMarina commented
            Editing a comment
            Hap, you are a star!!! 🌟🌟🌟

Thank you!
          Debbie

Comment

I might be able to help to setup in the morning before I have to go to work. I'll know for sure a couple of weeks before that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• dMarina
              dMarina commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Manny! 😊

I can help out from 11 pm until about 12:30 am

Comment

Looks like there's going to be plenty of help! Thank you!
              Debbie

Comment

Am I seeing thing?! There an Apex in the raffle?

Comment

You saw correctly! We do have an Apex in the raffle! Get your tickets early before the price changes!
                  Debbie

Comment

Raffle items are being delivered daily! Get in on the early bird specials before it expires! Remember, supporting members get the best prices on raffle tickets, so if you haven't renewed, it's not too late. You don't want to miss the deals do you?
                    Debbie

Comment

Remember to support all our vendors!!!
                      Rich Hogan

Comment

Time is running out to get in on the early bird admission and raffle ticket pricing! Get your tickets now for only 10.00 admission. This offer ends March 1st.
                        Supporting members are free! If you haven't renewed your OSRAS membership, why not do it now? You'll get free admission to the conference and fabulous prices on raffle tickets!
                        Debbie

Comment

Three more days until the conference! Are you ready? We are working diligently to make sure everything is perfect! The livestock for the raffle arrived today, they are acclimating as I type. We hope to have a great turnout to celebrate the 5th Anniversary. Remember that OSRAS supporting members get in free, and regular admission is only 15.00
                          See you all there!
                          Debbie

Comment

Working...
                          X